Apple Banana Walnut Bread Recipe
This Apple Banana Walnut Bread recipe is so easy and so delicious! It would be the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table! Or, you could bake it into mini loaves for holiday gift giving!
Apple Banana Walnut Bread
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 rounded teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons buttermilk (I use the powdered)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- additional walnuts for the top, optional
If you try this recipe, please take a picture and tag me on one of my social media accounts (listed below).
Thanks for stopping by!
DISCLAIMER: This post was not sponsored. All of the opinions in this video/post are my own and honest. Links may contain affiliates/referrals.