Chicken and Sausage Recipe In The Slow Cooker – Low Carb – Gluten Free
Since we’ve embarked on our low carb lifestyle, I’ve been on the hunt for new, tasty, dinner recipes. Especially recipes that are super simple. This Chicken and Sausage Recipe fit the bill! It’s so delicious and easy to prepare.
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 8-oz block of cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons of spicy brown mustard
- black pepper to taste
- 1 package of smoked beef sausage (or cooked sausage of your choice), cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 package of riced cauliflower (10 ounces)
- 1 package of frozen broccoli (10-16 ounces)
If you try this recipe, please take a picture and tag me on one of my social media accounts (listed below).
Thanks for stopping by!
DISCLAIMER: This post was not sponsored. All of the opinions in this video/post are my own and honest. Links may contain affiliates/referrals.