Low Carb Cheesy Bacon HASSELBACK CHICKEN Recipe! Gluten Free | Keto Friendly
My husband and I are currently on a low carb diet (actually, it’s more of a life change than a diet) and it seems to be working for us. He’s lost over 60 pounds and I’m down 35 pounds! It’s so hard to give up so many foods that you love! So, I’m really working hard to find new recipes that taste good and can also take the place of some of our old favorites. That’s where Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Hasselback Chicken comes in! You really don’t miss the carbs with this recipe. As an added bonus, it’s really easy to make too!
Watch the video below to find out how to make this amazing low carb chicken dish! All of the ingredients for this recipe are listed below the video.
Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded (or finely chopped) provolone cheese
- 1 cup crumbled, cooked bacon (or bacon bits)
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Other seasonings of your choice, optional
If you try this recipe, please take a picture of it and tag me on Instagram or Twitter. I would love to see it! The links to all of my social media accounts are below. Also, if you have a recipe you’d like me to try, please let me know in the comments section below. Use the buttons on the left of your screen to share this recipe with your friends on social media.
Thanks for visiting! Bye!
DISCLAIMER: This post was not sponsored. All of the opinions in this video/post are my own and honest. Links may contain affiliates/referrals.