Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe/Tutorial
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of our family’s favorite meals! I assumed it would be difficult to make, but boy was I wrong! This recipe is pretty simple and I’m sure it’s one that you and your family will love! Follow the tutorial in the video below!
- 10 oz. – 1 lb. bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 pound of spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup of cream or half and half
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
Thanks for watching!
DISCLAIMER: This is post is not sponsored. I paid for everything with my own money and all opinions are my own. Links may contain affiliates/referrals.