This recipe is an absolute favorite of everyone in my family! It’s so easy to prepare and it tastes delicious!
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 jars of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1.5 – 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 5 ounce package croutons
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
[amazon template=banner easy&asin=http://amzn.to/1T0J0oY]
- 2 1/2 – 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lb. bag of baby carrots
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, with juice
- 1/2 to 1 cup teriyaki sauce. If you add 1/2 cup sauce, also add 1/2 cup water.
This is a super yummy and super easy recipe!
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken
2 16 oz. jars Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
1 lb frozen broccoli
1 green pepper chopped
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
Throw everything in the slow cooker except the broccoli. Cook on low for 3 hours, then add broccoli. Continue cooking on low for 2-3 hours or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.